Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2015 A bright, bold and beautiful year.

2015 already?
Yes. Another year. The fabric of time, science and belief all confined into a unit of perception. We follow our heart's desire and can be tricked into alternative roads and diverging routes. Straying the path of faith leads us into strange and terrible worlds. But it is these worlds that lend us knowledge that strengthens our growth. Although it can appear perilous, it is most welcome to our inner wants and needs. And if we conquer the demon fears and are victorious, we are heroes forever.
A new perspective. This is a new year, so the event warrants it.
What is it that I want to be, do and have?
Without getting too personal, I say to you, dear reader, this:
my pilot script, Blood on my Hands, optioned.
a new career, that is a real job/vocation, not a j-o-b.
more money in my pockets (and the bank), more fun, adventure and romance, and and a new place to live.
And for the first time in my life, travel. Really travel. Someplace new and exciting. I can go solo or enjoy it with someone.
Been a solo act for too long. Maybe it's time. But I divulge too much and digress.
Suffice to say number one is the script optioned, and a real career, writing.
So I set my cards on the table, or the gauntlet. You can use whatever reference you want.
And to keep my promises!
Dear reader, I do apologize for my lack of diligence or follow-through. Please forgive me. I have squandered too much already of the time that we are blessed with.
But no more.
Call this my lesson in courage. That I reveal myself as I have never before. The truth they say, is within.
So let us continue this road-trip together.
Until next time, adieu
P.S. Yes, I am definitely going to be a regular.

No comments: